Crystal therapy (also known as crystal healing) is an alternative therapy to the more traditionalhealing methods for the human body, mind and soul. Healing is encouraged by the usinggemstones and crystals. It does not stop with physical healing, itâ€™s also used to treat emotionalstress and emotionally related problems. It can also be used to treat many spiritual and mentalissues.
The city of Atlantis, rumor has it, was more than successful with the healing powers of crystaltherapy. In fact, it has been researched and discovered that the people who lived in Atlantis weregranted the ability to proficiently use the crystals to promote healing. People around the world;including some Chinese people, native American tribes and eastern civilisations have beenknown to use crystals. Not only, for their healing powers, but also for various religious ceremonies.Itâ€™s possible to trace the outline of the proven usage of crystals throughout history.
Thereâ€™sevidence attesting to the fact that crystals are, in fact, a type of â€˜magicalâ€™ stone giving powers to the body, mind and soul.Many cultures around the world, as well as multitudes of new-age individuals believe that thecrystals give off energy.
Energy that can be used to clean, balance out and re-energise humanenergy fields.The human body is comprised of numerous parts. Each part has its own unique vibration rate andenergy that is emitted outwards in the specific areas surrounding each body part. Each body parthas seven central energy fields in the body, which are referred to as chakras. When certain areasof the body, hence these energy fields are shut off from receiving the energy that is necessary tomaintain the toxins, impurities, sickness and stress it causes a state of unsettle, resulting inoverwhelming effects.
The 7 Chakraâ€™s:
1. The root chakra, located around the tail bone: Our foundation & where the feeling of beingâ€˜groundedâ€™ originates in the body.
2. The sacrum chakra, this is located around the lower abdomen area. This controls andregulates the openness to accept new people, situations and experiences. This chakra controlsso many emotions of humans from sexual feelings, anger, creativity, pleasure, abundance andover-all well-being. Intuitive feelings also called gut instincts originate from the sacrum chakra.
3. The solar plexus chakra, which is located it the upper abdomen area. This is the energy centrethat controls the human will, ego centre, self-worth, self-esteem and overall confidence levels.
4. Heart chakra, this field is located right above the heart. Itâ€™s just north of the centre of the chest.This area controls love, the human ability to give love and to receive love. Thus, this chakraresonates from the true meaning of humanity.
5. The throat chakra, this field surrounds the throat. It gives way to the energy fields that controlthe human will to communicate, speak, and hear. Furthermore, the ability to have self-expressionand sharing feelings.
6. The third eye chakra or brow chakra is located in between the two eyes on the forehead. Thisenergy field is very important in capturing the big picture. It plays a huge role in decision making,intuition, wisdom, thinking abilities, focus and imagination are all stimulated by this energy flow.
7. The crown chakra, this is located at the very top of the head. This energy field is seen torepresent the ability to connect, to be completely at peace and blissful. Offering spiritually that iscontent with both the outside and inside of the human body.There are masculine chakras.
One, three and five, as well as the female chakras: two, four andsix. Most women need to work on boosting their odd chakras, while men need to work onboosting their even chakras. There is specific help and guidance available to anyone seekingcrystal therapy around specific chakras. This can help to make one feel complete, centered and full.
The crystal therapy chakra system utilises seven colors to represent the chakras. Obtaining thecrystals in each of these colours and using crystal therapy appropriately has great benefits. It canlead to healing, balance, inner peace and an amazing increase to human energy levels, leavingone feeling rejuvenated.
Crystal healing has become a â€˜holisticâ€™ approach or an alternative therapy to standard measuresof healing in our society. However, that does not signify any less beliefs in the powers of crystalhealing than before. There are millions of people practicing crystal therapy healing on a dailybasis all around the world. Open your mind, get your crystals and get ready to be healed whenyou embrace the powers that are emitted from the crystals. Crystal therapy and chakras canmake the human body feel 100% better just by following the chakra guide.